Achievement bragging

 
playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,869 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jun 23, 17 11:37 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Food Frenzy can now be checked off the list as done, finished, completed, over .... and out....

Now have 243 / 252 ...... these will be much slower getting to the finish line! (and some will never be reached)


Come on now!
A glass is half full, not half empty.
If I on my humble PC can get 245/252, you on your souped up iPad can surely do the same!!!

I will admit that the rest are a bit of a challenge though and I anticipate celebrating 2020 first (if I am still here!)

 
Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
8,662 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 24, 17 1:12 PM
playingthegame wrote:
Come on now!
A glass is half full, not half empty.
If I on my humble PC can get 245/252, you on your souped up iPad can surely do the same!!!)
Has nothing at all do do with glass being half full or empty.....just no incentive/desire.

The second and third level of the Amulet Archduke will be achieved within the next few months.....I have used the Amulet only 8 times, so I am close to the second level.

There will then be 7 remaining ..... 3 for DQ (that I do when I feel like it, but not actively pursuing)......2 for Trina's quests (that I am not working toward AT ALL....although, I did start letting her out of her room as I work on the DQs), and 2 for private room (slots and furniture) -- neither of those are currently attainable by any one......

Sooooo those 7 will just sit there indefinitely. I have no plans to ever use the avatars earned from the 5-part and 10-part DQs, so there is no need to get "my panties in a wad" because I am still so far away.

Edited on 06/24/2017 at 1:13:00 PM PST


 
ellenkcl
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Jun 24, 17 1:27 PM
Sorry, I forgot to look for Achievement bragging before I posted my achievement. Will look closer next time. (If I ever achieve another one.)

Ellen

 
Scolon18
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Jun 24, 17 6:15 PM
I finally got Anabel , Still have only rolled 6 box cars, lol

 
Pazlovejoy
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jul 11, 17 8:19 PM
At long last, I have finally beat Anabel. So now I only have the moose and Lucky One left and then I'll be done with the dice game. (And I'm probably not going to get Lucky One for a long, long time since no items showed up in the dice game while I was playing the last update.)

I know I probably said this for other characters, but Anabel was really the hardest character to play against. I went 0 for 3 against her more times than I can count.

Edited to add: I got the moose today! Poor little moosie. Now that I have you, you will starve. Sixteen bags of food? Nah!

Edited on 07/12/2017 at 9:21:43 AM PST


 
silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,327 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 11, 17 8:27 PM
Pazlovejoy wrote:At long last, I have finally beat Anabel. So now I only have the moose and Lucky One left and then I'll be done with the dice game. (And I'm probably not going to get Lucky One for a long, long time since no items showed up in the dice game while I was playing the last update.)


On the next update. When you are asked to open a new HOS to get a new item for a character. STOP there. Then...

Play a round of dice. The HOS item will show up on one of the Characters as long as you have ZERO in inventory. Play the character for the item until you win it. Then IMMEDIATELY sell it and play your remaining rolls of dice (if you have any left). Sometimes you can win the item one, two, or three times per dice session depending on how lucky you are with your character as long as you sell it in between wins.

After you get your achievement then you can move forward to the end of the new content.

 
Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
8,662 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 11, 17 8:40 PM
In addition.....sometimes when opening an HOS for the first time, the game just tells you to go to such and such location......if it says that, then it is not asking for a specific item and nothing will show up on the dice table.

HOWEVER, when being requested to open a ZZ, you MUST have items to open the ZZ.....After you unlock the ZZ.....look at the bottom of it (when you click to open it) to see if one or both items are in inventory......if you have one or more of an item....sell it/them......THEN go to the Dice Table to see if a character has one of those items available for you to win......

As silver_hawk stated......you can then sell the item (if you win it) and try to win it again. By selling an item when an HOS is initially opened, you don't lose much time-wise to wait for it to be available again.

 
Pazlovejoy
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Jul 12, 17 9:26 AM
I probably didn't give the game a chance to offer me items in the dice game. I should have sold off items if I already had them and refrained from using pets, but I have such rotten luck in the dice game that I would not have had the courage to try that. But I'm not mad. It's good that there are still some achievable achievements left.

Edited on 07/12/2017 at 9:29:42 AM PST


 
HennyMarie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,103 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Aug 12, 17 10:54 AM
Not really sure this is something to brag about.. it is an achievement.. even if it is not in the castle list.

I just played HOS number 100.000


 
GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Aug 12, 17 11:04 AM
Congrats HennyMarie! You've been a busy beaver

 
cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
4,949 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by cbtx on Aug 12, 17 11:41 AM
Very impressive!

 
BAPPLE
Herring
Herring
340 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 12, 17 11:52 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
Pazlovejoy wrote:At long last, I have finally beat Anabel. So now I only have the moose and Lucky One left and then I'll be done with the dice game. (And I'm probably not going to get Lucky One for a long, long time since no items showed up in the dice game while I was playing the last update.)


On the next update. When you are asked to open a new HOS to get a new item for a character. STOP there. Then...

Play a round of dice. The HOS item will show up on one of the Characters as long as you have ZERO in inventory. Play the character for the item until you win it. Then IMMEDIATELY sell it and play your remaining rolls of dice (if you have any left). Sometimes you can win the item one, two, or three times per dice session depending on how lucky you are with your character as long as you sell it in between wins.

After you get your achievement then you can move forward to the end of the new content.



What a great idea!!! I'm always looking for a way to slow down with progress through updates so this would be perfect and get an achievement I had written off. Thanks Silver Hawk.

 
HennyMarie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,103 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 6, 17 10:30 AM
Got the amulet archduke achievement 30 diamonds are allways welcome

Yesterday I finished my 3 part daily quest number 300, only 200 more to go for that achievement


 
Kimberly_63
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 6, 17 10:37 AM
HennyMarie wrote:Got the amulet archduke achievement 30 diamonds are allways welcome

Yesterday I finished my 3 part daily quest number 300, only 200 more to go for that achievement



Woohoo!!! It's going to be a great Columbus day weekend! Congrats!

 
HennyMarie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,103 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 6, 17 12:56 PM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
HennyMarie wrote:Got the amulet archduke achievement 30 diamonds are allways welcome

Yesterday I finished my 3 part daily quest number 300, only 200 more to go for that achievement



Woohoo!!! It's going to be a great Columbus day weekend! Congrats!


Don’t know about Columbus day.. will have a good weekend.. the musicscool I work at is celebrating 50 year aneversery for Beatles album Sgt. Pepper, and are playing a big concert just Beatles.


 
Kimberly_63
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 6, 17 1:04 PM
HennyMarie wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
HennyMarie wrote:Got the amulet archduke achievement 30 diamonds are allways welcome

Yesterday I finished my 3 part daily quest number 300, only 200 more to go for that achievement



Woohoo!!! It's going to be a great Columbus day weekend! Congrats!


Don’t know about Columbus day.. will have a good weekend.. the musicscool I work at is celebrating 50 year aneversery for Beatles album Sgt. Pepper, and are playing a big concert just Beatles.



The U.S. (at least government agencies are celebrating Columbus day on Monday). 50 year anniversary already? Something tells me....we all live in a yellow submarine..

 
whitemane
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by whitemane on Oct 9, 17 1:07 AM
Rustle beaten for the final time........all dice challenges done......




Doc..........

 
WeeSam
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Achievement bragging

[Post New]by WeeSam on Oct 9, 17 1:29 PM
whitemane wrote:Rustle beaten for the final time........all dice challenges done......

Doc..........


Congratulations. Doing all the dice ones is a massive achievement.

I am 8 wins away from finally defeating Rusle, so hope to be joining you there soon. Unfortunately, I still have a long way to go with the Dragon. I have only beaten him 53 times so far.

 
 
 
 
Go to: