pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 5, 17 10:41 AM
i now have 2 quests i cant finish because i cant unlock the photo album what am i supposed to do now i wish they let us by the the gloves so we could get the photo album open

 
Dirk_Tee
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Apr 6, 17 3:13 PM
You are not new to this forum, so you should know by now that if you haven't got the gloves at this point, you have lost them and you will have to start over.
Look up how to restart in the forum.
If you do it right, you don't lose your coins, gold and collected items.

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 12, 17 5:33 PM
Dirk_Tee wrote:You are not new to this forum, so you should know by now that if you haven't got the gloves at this point, you have lost them and you will have to start over.
Look up how to restart in the forum.
If you do it right, you don't lose your coins, gold and collected items.

so your saying I can start over with out losing my progress and everything else see I am kind of new to this forum so yes it is new to me and I didn't know the gloves expired so sorry that seem to be a pain thank you

 
OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,864 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 12, 17 6:44 PM
No, you lose the progress, buildings built, etc. - you keep gold, coin and collectibles IF you restart right.

 
Dirk_Tee
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Apr 13, 17 2:13 AM
pooky43 wrote:
Dirk_Tee wrote:You are not new to this forum, so you should know by now that if you haven't got the gloves at this point, you have lost them and you will have to start over.
Look up how to restart in the forum.
If you do it right, you don't lose your coins, gold and collected items.

so your saying I can start over with out losing my progress and everything else see I am kind of new to this forum so yes it is new to me and I didn't know the gloves expired so sorry that seem to be a pain thank you
On March 7, you made 2 posts in the thread "Old friends, fresh memories - Margaret". The answers you need were already given there, extensively.

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 13, 17 10:43 PM
Dirk_Tee wrote:
pooky43 wrote:
Dirk_Tee wrote:You are not new to this forum, so you should know by now that if you haven't got the gloves at this point, you have lost them and you will have to start over.
Look up how to restart in the forum.
If you do it right, you don't lose your coins, gold and collected items.

so your saying I can start over with out losing my progress and everything else see I am kind of new to this forum so yes it is new to me and I didn't know the gloves expired so sorry that seem to be a pain thank you
On March 7, you made 2 posts in the thread "Old friends, fresh memories - Margaret". The answers you need were already given there, extensively.
yes I made posts but I wasn't reading the posts at least not all of them and I had been off the game for a long time do to neck and back surgery so

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 22, 17 8:46 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:No, you lose the progress, buildings built, etc. - you keep gold, coin and collectibles IF you restart right.
ok so I just need to know how to restart it so I don't lose over million dollars and 200 gold and all that I cant seem to find the post on how to do it so can you help me please because I got 4 quests for the last of the paintings and one is at Margaret's house I would really appreciate your help thank you

 
Dirk_Tee
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Apr 23, 17 2:30 AM
I copied this text from another thread (thank you Oddly):

"
Read this thread about how to restart and keep your coins, gold, collectibles...... There is no guarantee it will work and the steps have to be followed to the T:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/538871.page

Turn on game, log in
Disconnect from internet
Hit NEW GAME under the gear on top right side of main screen.
Play a few of the quests
Reconnect to the internet


You will lose all building supplies, inventory items, upgrades, and resources

THERE IS NOT GUARANTEE this will work but several others report it works. If steps are not followed exactly it will not work and you will lose the coin, gold, and collectibles.
"

Maybe you could also have a look at this:
"
So I restarted- How do I avoid the glove issue again?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/827543.page
"

Edited on 04/23/2017 at 2:30:28 AM PST


 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 23, 17 11:38 AM
pooky43 wrote:
OddlyEnuh wrote:No, you lose the progress, buildings built, etc. - you keep gold, coin and collectibles IF you restart right.
ok so I just need to know how to restart it so I don't lose over million dollars and 200 gold and all that I cant seem to find the post on how to do it so can you help me please because I got 4 quests for the last of the paintings and one is at Margaret's house I would really appreciate your help thank you
so have to get my password before I do this I seem to have forgotten it

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 23, 17 12:03 PM
ok so I did the step log in then disconnect internet but when I get to new game it ask if I'm sure I want to clear save file if I do I lose my money gold and everything because I have 1,39220 m 200 gold so ill wait to see what you say before I try again

 

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 23, 17 12:27 PM
Pooky, because you are disconnected you should not lose your gold or coins. While you are disconnected and playing a couple of quests you won't see them immediately. Some players have gone through the first nine quests before reconnecting. Once you reconnect and start playing, your gold, coins and collections should come back into your new game.

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 23, 17 12:59 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Pooky, because you are disconnected you should not lose your gold or coins. While you are disconnected and playing a couple of quests you won't see them immediately. Some players have gone through the first nine quests before reconnecting. Once you reconnect and start playing, your gold, coins and collections should come back into your new game.
ok thank you for answering my question

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 23, 17 2:05 PM
ok so for those of you who have to start over it works if you do it right but you get your gold and money but not the supplies and everything and I don't have my friends yet but I did get my gold and money back. so I played until it got to the quest to sign your name collect the cookie collection because you need internet to do that

 

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 23, 17 2:18 PM
pooky43 wrote:ok so for those of you who have to start over it works if you do it right but you get your gold and money but not the supplies and everything and I don't have my friends yet but I did get my gold and money back. so I played until it got to the quest to sign your name collect the cookie collection because you need internet to do that



 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on May 18, 17 6:02 PM
I made it but now I have to work so hard to get all my buildings upgraded before independence day now

 
pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by pooky43 on May 18, 17 6:03 PM
pooky43 wrote:I made it but now I have to work so hard to get all my buildings upgraded before independence day now
oh not to the photo album yet, I mean I got all my money and gold back after restarting game

 
Dirk_Tee
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

Re:the photo album

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on May 19, 17 1:33 AM
pooky43 wrote:I made it but now I have to work so hard to get all my buildings upgraded before independence day now
You don't have to rush to finish the buildings for Independence Day. That event is basically raising the flag in all the areas. Buildings don't matter then.
You do have to get the buildings upgraded for Pirate's Day, including having the Pirate customization ready for use, and that takes a lot of effort and time.
But you have the whole summer.

 
 
 
 
Go to: