Knim
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Knim on May 18, 17 9:18 AM
As I was going through my list of friends noticed that 90% are at level 76 and holding. Most have reached all achievements. Worried that many will be leaving the game and thus my friend list and MC Forum companions will be gone. What will I do? What are your plans? Any advice on future plans?
TOAD/Otter/Mouse

 
susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 18, 17 9:36 AM
Keep playing.
Updates and events will continue.
Most friends will play.
New friends pop up.
Not worried.


 
Knim
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Knim on May 18, 17 9:47 AM
Thanks Suzie.

 

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on May 18, 17 11:55 AM
I agree with Susiewastaken--MC is still the best game in town and there will always be something to do while we wait for the elusive content updates!

 
AnnaDownes01
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,758 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 18, 17 3:33 PM
Planning to stay, may take a break for a while, having problems with my arms, maybe due to all the renovations and moving heavy boxes, but will need to rest up for a while.

 
1457051
Herring
Herring
359 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 18, 17 10:29 PM
I plan on playing. It's the only game I do play regularly.

Edited on 05/18/2017 at 10:30:02 PM PST


 
akge
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by akge on May 18, 17 10:43 PM
I'm going to keep on playing. I still have some achievements I would like to finish. Plus I want to see if we get a Summer Room.

Kae

 
iwik1
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by iwik1 on May 19, 17 1:58 AM
Well I'm not planning on going anywhere.

Truth be known I'm looking forward to the day when I have more time to play.

 
playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,952 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 19, 17 2:49 AM
If I have to hunt for one more fork I think I will scream!
I know where to go - I don't need the nurses to come looking for me!
Anyone want a pretzel? - they are especially sugary!

 

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by BunnyWarren on May 19, 17 3:27 AM
I will be back to playing after the Spring Event finishes.Having a break this week just popping in to make sure nobody needs gifts to help them finish the event too.
Have fun everyone that's what it's all about.
Morning Dew (Dawn)

 

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on May 19, 17 4:02 AM
playingthegame wrote:If I have to hunt for one more fork I think I will scream!
I know where to go - I don't need the nurses to come looking for me!
Anyone want a pretzel? - they are especially sugary!
I had to respond to this, sorry, but when you have your dinner what are you going to use to eat it with.. let me think,.. a fork ?

 
playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,952 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 19, 17 4:22 AM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote:
playingthegame wrote:If I have to hunt for one more fork I think I will scream!
I know where to go - I don't need the nurses to come looking for me!
Anyone want a pretzel? - they are especially sugary!
I had to respond to this, sorry, but when you have your dinner what are you going to use to eat it with.. let me think,.. a fork ?


A fork is far too dangerous! I use either a spoon or chopsticks (both of which can been found on HOS) and are safer (except in some Asian kung fu movies!)

 
whitemane
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by whitemane on May 19, 17 8:24 AM
The spoon can be dangerous if made of metal......can administer a painful rap on the forehead or knuckles.
So hopefully it's plastic..............


And chopsticks aren't just dangerous in Asian kung fu movies........after all they are just mini versions of items used to destroy certain "creatures of the night"............

Edited on 05/19/2017 at 8:28:58 AM PST


 
playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,952 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 19, 17 8:58 AM
whitemane wrote:The spoon can be dangerous if made of metal......can administer a painful rap on the forehead or knuckles.
So hopefully it's plastic..............


And chopsticks aren't just dangerous in Asian kung fu movies........after all they are just mini versions of items used to destroy certain "creatures of the night"............


"Shot down in flames!"
Ah well! I will eat with my fingers as there are loads of salady things in the HOS, particularly if they are immersed in alcohol!
I am not too fond of the long black things (eggplant) though, which you can also find in the Expedition Camp.

 

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by walkingstar on May 19, 17 9:31 AM
I'll take a dozen doughnuts filled with white goupy cream and chocolate frosted! Q

 
Vstromval
Herring
Herring
310 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Vstromval on May 19, 17 9:44 AM
About a third of friends have taken their lists down since the challenge ended. I'm sure they will be playing again soon. In the meantime, more chance to gift those playing more regularly!

 
Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,971 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 19, 17 12:36 PM
Just because someone has taken their list down doesn't mean they're not playing.
I've had my list down for over a week so I can catch up gifting back. I'm doing all the Terraces every day, getting all the Spring goodies I can, gifting as many Carrots as I can.

I'll probably take it easy for a week after the Event ends, but I won't quit playing. I'll still gift 3 times a day. But I know it will be a letdown, going back to Gnome Quests & coins & shards.

I'm also hoping for a Summer Event.

 
Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,241 Posts

Re:End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on May 19, 17 2:26 PM
Desertdruid wrote:
I'm also hoping for a Summer Event.
At least the events last longer than it takes to go through the game updates........however, I'm hoping for a game update sometime this summer.

 
HennyMarie
Clownfish
Clownfish
656 Posts

End of days perhaps?

[Post New]by HennyMarie on May 21, 17 2:35 PM
Knim wrote:As I was going through my list of friends noticed that 90% are at level 76 and holding. Most have reached all achievements. Worried that many will be leaving the game and thus my friend list and MC Forum companions will be gone. What will I do? What are your plans? Any advice on future plans?
TOAD/Otter/Mouse


Just because we are on top level does not mean we have all achievements.. I still need 11 and so of them are still not posible.


 
 
 
 
Go to: